-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nathan Kinkade
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 1:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Selecting a specific list of ports to update

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 01:15:30PM -0500, Daniel Goepp wrote:
> I know how to set cvsup to update ports-all, or a specific branch like
> ports-mail.  However, I would like to be able to make a cvsupfile with
> list of just individual ports to update.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> -Daniel

Check out the FreeBSD handbook.  The section on using CVSup talks about
the various tags you can use for ports...they are intuitive.  So instead
of ports-all tag, you might put "ports-mail" in your cvsup file.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html#CVS
UP-CONFIG-FILES

Nathan