Unfortunately it doesn't work with mine.  I probably need to go with CUPS I
just have no idea where to start, I haven't found any tutorial easy to
understand yet.

Kevin Kinsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: E. J. Cerejo wrote:
> I'm running FBSD 6.1 release and just got a new printer
 > for my birthday, it's an HP Officejet 4315 all-in-one, I used to
 > have an old HP Deskjet 842c and worked fine using apsfilter but I
 > can't make this one print, I don't see any drivers for it using
 > apsfilter either, is there a way to make this thing work?

Dunno if it helps, but I print to an HP 6110 all-in-one
with the ijs/DESKJET_930 driver and apsfilter with fairly
decent results.

Kevin Kinsey

--
: is not an identifier