Questions:

      Rel:  4.11 stable

  I just started seeing the following msg
  in dmesg at bootup:

    module_register init: MOD_LOAD (logo_saver, c4c7fa44, 0) error 19

  Additionally,, I just added 1 GB of memory,
  upping the total memory to 2 GB.  I don't
  see why an increase in memory would cause
  the above error msg, but it seems like too
  much of a coincidence.

  Is there anyone out there with an idea of
  what is happening and how to get kernel to
  stop complaining, without re-installing the
  OS?

  Thanks.

                         August
                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]