That is about the cheapest true hardware RAID. You can use lower cost adapters or get a motherboard with built-in RAID.

        -Derek

At 04:12 AM 7/10/2006, Eugeny Kuzakov wrote:
Hi guys!

Can anybody advice me chipest REAL HARDWARE raid for sata?
At the moment I found that chipest is 3ware 8006-2LP...

It's about ~$150....

It's a little bit expensive for home desktop...:(
thank you!

--
Best wishes, Coredumped.

believed to be clean.