On Mon, Jul 10, 2006, Nagy László Zsolt wrote:

> Hello,
>
>I would like to share some IMAP folders between users. I'm currently
>using postfix and uw-imap. Is this possible? How should I do this? (Hard
>links between IMAP files?)

I don't know how one would do this with UW-IMAP as I haven't used
it for years.

Courier-imap does provide for shared folders (and restricts
access to its Maildir store(s) unlike UW-IMAP which can go
anywhere the user's permissions permit).

Bill

The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science
requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require scholarship.
                -- Robert Heinlein