On 11/07/06, Beni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

When trying to "portupgrade -rR tcl" all I get is what looks like an endless
list of messages like this :

[snip]

I'd probably start by getting rid of the "-rR" from  your portupgrade
command as (unless I'm misreading the man page) that will try to
upgrade all the ports that tcl depends on, plus all the ports that
depend on it.

Just running "portupgrade tcl" should be all you need to do. Whether
or not it will fix the problem you're describing I'm not sure but give
it a try.

Al
--
WWW: http://ajs.no-dns-yet.org.uk