Pietro Cerutti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: On 7/12/06, E. J. Cerejo  wrote:

> Apsfilter is a great tool, it worked great with my last printer but
> unfortunetly it doesn't have any drivers that work with my officejet.

Did you try with the OfficeJet 4300 drivers?

--
Pietro Cerutti
ICQ: 117293691

- ASCII Ribbon Campaign -
 against HTML e-mail and
 proprietary attachments
   www.asciiribbon.org
With CUPS yes and I can print a test page just like I mentioned above but
apsfilter doesn't have those drivers in there or at the very least I could not
find them.  It may work with other drivers but so far it hasn't worked with
drivers that I tried out of apsfilter.

EJC
www.only7bucks.com