I've been trying to configure my HP Officejet 4315 using CUPS 1.2.0 but so far
all I can do is configure a printer using the web interface and I'm able to
print a test page but when I try to print any other document I'm unable to
print, I get that quick popup window saying that cups is starting but nothing
else, but today I notice something else whenever I run lpstat command I get
this:

"Printer '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' - cannot open connection - No such file or
directory
Make sure the remote host supports the LPD protocol
Printer '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' - cannot open connection - No such file or directory
Make sure the remote host supports the LPD protocol"

pr-b is the name of my printer, through some googling I found out it maybe
looking for my printer, do I need to edit some other file to tell lpd where
this printer is?

EJC
www.only7bucks.com