Hello,
I'm about to do a 6.1 install on a new box. I'm separating /home in the filesystem so it's a system of it's own. During the install maybe after the install, but before the reboot i'd like to encrypt /home so that any data written to it after reboot will be encrypted. I was wondering if it was possible to do this during the install? If it is how would it effect programs like x? I'm going to have two users, one doing console logins, the other will have x whenever he logs in, i don't want the encryption to get in the way of this.
Thanks.
Dave.