On Jul 14, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Darek M wrote:
What is the procedure to make active changes made to /etc/natd.conf?

Sometimes, restarting the natd process with an HUP drops my connection. Other times the restart didn't seem to make any difference. The only way I've ever updated natd rules was to restart the server and never was able to find anything relating to this topic online.

Basicly, you need to kill and restart natd right now, and doing so will lose track of any active state for currently-open connections. Natd dies when it gets a SIGHUP, but I've always wanted to extend its signal handler to trap SIGHUP and re-read the config file.

--
-Chuck