Boris Samorodov wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:51:37 +0500 Tofik Suleymanov wrote:

after upgrading to 6.1-RELEASE from 5.3-RELEASE i get errors related

You may consider rebuilding all your ports (I'd recommend that) or
install misc/compat5x.

What about the error messages that come out every time I run 'man' ? As far as I know 'man' has nothing to do with ports.And yes, I've already installed misc/compat5x
to my locale setup.For example, while doing 'man ls' i get:
"ctype locale: Invalid argument"
(actual man-page goes here)

Also, i can not  see russian KOI8-R texts in any of my X consoles,
while all needed fonts are installed properly.

my .login_conf contains following configuration:
me:Russian localization:\
   :charset=KOI8-R:\
   :lang=ru_RU.KOI8-R:

xorg.conf snippet with needed fonts:
FontPath     "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic/"

Any advice ?

WBR

Tofik Suleymanov