On Sunday,  5 January 2003 at 20:53:41 -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
> It has come to my attention that an unknown party has been sending messages
> to several of the FreeBSD mailing lists from the address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
> The messages are not mine; they're being sent from a bogus account on a
> Webmail service known as FastMail. An abuse report has been filed with
> that service. Until the account is disabled, kindly ignore all mail from
> that address.

*sigh* Brett, this is off-topic.  We've repeatedly asked you in the
last few days not to send off-topic mail.  Please don't do it again.

Yes, we realize that the mail is forged.  You're not exactly the only
one who's had his name abused in this manner, and we're doing what we
can to bring the perpetrator(s) to justice.

Greg