Jonathan Horne wrote:
Jonathan Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

someone from the kde list pointed me to this:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/x11/kdebase3/files/patch-post-3.5.3-screensavers?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

can someone please instruct me on what to do with this to i assume merge
this
into my kde3 port sources?
If you just cvsup your ports, this patch will be included...

i can probably do that... but until now, i have always used portsnap for
keeping my ports updated... if i cvsup once, how will that affect the
future of my ports tree?

thanks,
jonathan

Just use portsnap to update your ports tree. It should have the patch as well since it was committed two weeks ago.

HTH,
Micah