That is on your motherboard.  You probably have a fan that isn't running right.

        -Derek

At 11:28 AM 7/19/2006, Marwan Sultan wrote:
I Finally installed 6.1 on my HP Laptop dv5000 serios.

when i restarted for the first time, and During booting,
it gives the following error and it shuts down immediatly

Warning: System tempreture too high shutting down soon!
acpi_tz1: Warning current tempreture (0.0c) exceeds safe limits

I checked my bios setup for any tempreture options, there is nothing there,

Any Advice, or help please.

- Marwan

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.