On Jul 19, 2006, at 1:38 PM, Charles Swiger wrote:
FreeBSD defaults to having a 512MB maximum process datasize. Add something like:

        kern.dfldsiz="1G"

...to /boot/loader.conf.

I already took care of that, it was in my first email-
I tweaked /boot/loader.conf to allow larger data size for processes already (rebooted after changes)-
kern.maxdsiz="1395864371" # 1.3GB
kern.dfldsiz="1395864371" # 1.3GB
kern.maxssiz="134217728" # 128MB

From what I read, that should do it, but I still get those start up errors before MySQL decides to run. Maybe it has something to do with how quickly MySQL is asking for memory?