On Jul 19, 2006, at 2:37 PM, Charles Swiger wrote:
On Jul 19, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Thaddeus Quintin wrote:
I already took care of that, it was in my first email-
I tweaked /boot/loader.conf to allow larger data size for processes already (rebooted after changes)-
kern.maxdsiz="1395864371" # 1.3GB
kern.dfldsiz="1395864371" # 1.3GB
kern.maxssiz="134217728" # 128MB

From what I read, that should do it, but I still get those start up errors before MySQL decides to run. Maybe it has something to do with how quickly MySQL is asking for memory?

Or maybe it's trying to ask for a big shared memory segment...?
Your guess is as good as mine. Are there tools or anything else I can use to try and figure this out?

Thaddeus