On 7/20/06, Marwan Sultan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I Finally installed 6.1 on my HP Laptop dv5000 serios.

when i restarted for the first time, and During booting,
it gives the following error and it shuts down immediatly

Warning: System tempreture too high shutting down soon!
acpi_tz1: Warning current tempreture (0.0c) exceeds safe limits

I checked my bios setup for any tempreture options, there is nothing
there,

Any Advice, or help please.

i had a similar problem not with a laptop though but with an old compaq
pentium 200mhz, it keeps on saying that message but if i touch the box its
feels cold, what i did was just turn off the machine for 30 mins to 1 hour
then turn it back on, and whoalla i don't recieve that message anymore, if
this doesn't work for you then i think it has something to do with your cpu
fan not working or a motherboard problem.