Hello everyone,

 I booted with acpi disabled, it worked.
BUT
I checked with HP, they had bios upgrdae,
I upgraded my bios and guess what??
It boots normal, and works fine,
i donot need to do any additional configuration,the acpi is supported and the tempreture
message has gone after bios upgrades,
Thanks for all of you,
really appreciate it.

Marwan

Marwan Sultan wrote:
> thanks for all of you, it was the fbsd boot loader, as eric suggested.
> now its booting,
> BUT :(
> during booting it givis the following error
>
> Warning: System tempreture too high shutting down soon!
> acpi_tz1: Warning current tempreture (0.0c) exceeds safe limits
>
> and it shuts down immediatly.
> i checked my bios setup, you know some bios has tempr. option. but this
> laptop
> doesnot have such am option.

The boot menu should allow you to boot without the acpi module, try
that. if your system does not support acpi - or the system acpi is not
supported by freebsd then you might get such errors.

If this works then you just gotta figure out making it default.

cheers erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt