On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, David J Brooks wrote:

I can find lots of helpful information about setting up FreeBSD as a print
server for Windows clients, but I'm not finding anything helpful about
setting things up the other way. Does anyone have any experience doing this?

Samba's smbclient can send print jobs to Windows print servers. You may have to set up a plain text "printer" on the Windows system to keep it from reinterpreting the data.

If the Windows print server (three words that *really* don't go together) supports lpd, just use lpr. A quick search found this, which might be helpful to you:

http://iharder.sourceforge.net/macosx/winmacprinter/#step4