To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:50 AM
Subject: Mail system Suggestions

I am setting up a simple mail system that will accumulate 20 people. I
already have Postfix installed. I was wondering what users would
suggest to complete the system. I was thinking of Cyrus-Imap or perhaps
Dovecot or maybe something else. I definitely want an imap system.

--
Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]