Install pine and reading locally using pine, don't delete the messages in pine and you can pick them up remotely.

        -Derek

At 04:06 AM 7/22/2006, Robert Davison wrote:
I've received some email and read it using the simple 'mail' command. I use qpopper to pick up the email remotely, but it seems becasue I read it on the main mail server then qpopper wont pass it through the system.

I've found the mail in my 'mbox' folder. My question is...is there anyway of reinstating this email so that qpopper wil send it back through to my mail client ?

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.