becuase i want to know if it supports a specific feature or not.  so before i
do and spend all that time, i just thought i would ask a simple question or 2
to this list.

my problem: i have 5 domains that my sendmail server recieves mail for, and im
starting to get spammed at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well as [EMAIL PROTECTED] etc
etc.  realistically, name1 only needs to receive at domain1, and none of the
others.  there are many other accounts that only need to recieve at other
specific domains, and not at any of them.

before i go an burn up a lot of time reading about postfix, is there a way i
can solve this problem within sendmail?  if not, will researching in postfix
eventually lead me to the solution im looking for?  if i can fix it within
sendmail, id just as soon perfer to stay with that, but ill switch if i have
to.

thanks,
jonathan