Hi.

  Can anyone make clear for me one thing. In file /etc/rc.firewall
we have two sections which stops RFC1918 and draft-manning-dsua-03.txt
networks:
  # Stop RFC1918 nets on the outside interface
  [ ... ]

  # Network Address Translation.  This rule is placed here deliberately
  [ ... ]
  case ${natd_enable} in
  [Yy][Ee][Ss])
      if [ -n "${natd_interface}" ]; then
         ${fwcmd} add divert natd all from any to any via ${natd_interface}
      fi
      ;;
  esac

  # Stop RFC1918 nets on the outside interface
  [ ... ]

If we don't using NAT then we have _two_ sections of _same_ rules,
where the second sections is unnecessary. May be better code is:
  # Stop RFC1918 nets on the outside interface
  [ ... ]

  # Network Address Translation.  This rule is placed here deliberately
  [ ... ]
  case ${natd_enable} in
  [Yy][Ee][Ss])
      if [ -n "${natd_interface}" ]; then
         ${fwcmd} add divert natd all from any to any via ${natd_interface}

         # Stop RFC1918 nets on the outside interface
         [ ... ]
      fi
      ;;
  esac

Where the second section which stops RFC1918 and draft-manning-dsua-03.txt
networks is applied only if we really using NAT ?