On 7/24/06, Freminlins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nikolas,

On 24/07/06, Nikolas Britton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This would be like running Windows 3.1 on a brand new Xeon 5100
> dual-core CPU... sure it will run fast* but what the hell are you
> going to do with it? Play solitaire?

You have this the wrong way round. The correct allusion would surely be
something like "imagine running  XP on a 80386", not an old OS on new
hardware. Old OSs don't always run at all on new hardware.

I used the Inverse example for a reason.

Anyway, I am sure that Ted can speak for himself.

Don't worry, ted will...

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/