Hi,

Ok, I'm a FreeBSD guy. Recently I moved into another
company. All of their servers runs Linux. For my first
assignment, I need to have a comparison between
various Linux Virtualizations. So far I came up with
Virtuozzo/OpenVZ, Xen, UML, Linux-Vserver. As far as I
can understand, all of them are somewhat connected to
the Linux kernel. Ok, it's not a simple software.. it
uses the Linux kernel, and I cannot simply install it
on my favorite OS.

Questions:
Do you know any sort of virtualization project ongoing
on top of FreeBSD or any BSDs?
As far as I can understand, the jail does
virtualization but only with processes and not the
entire Os, am I right?

That's all for now, hope you can help me. Thanks!