Hi all. Just looking for pointers as to a secure Postfix setup.
I just setup Postfix on my laptop, and Im able to send/recieve mail to it.
Im going to duplicate the setup on my firewall and attempt to use Postfix's .forward syntax to forward
periodic emails to root to my mailserver like how I did using Qmail's .qmail forwarding syntax.
My main concern is the actual mailserver. What recommendations can be given to have a secure setup.
The mailserver handles all my mail at home.

Thanks

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/