Icewm since noone else mentioned it. It is small and light, very attractive (I think) and is quite windows like in its look so windows users find it quite accessible. Fluxbox is also nice if you want something light but I chose icewm over fluxbox when setting up pentium 1 desktops for windows users because of its more windows-ish look

Chris

Joshua Lewis wrote:
   Thank you to everyone who gave me some ideas. That was a great help.
   It looks like I am going to need to install more then one WM and just
   figure out which one suits my needs the best. Thanks again.
   Sincerely,
   Joshua Lewis