justin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a problem with the checksum in /usr/ports/net /cvsup.
> It stop installing because of the checksum not working.
> How can i disable the checksum??

Are you sure your ports tree is up to date?
It works for me:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/ports/net/cvsup $make extract
* To build CVSup without X11 (and without the GUI)  *
* use the "net/cvsup-without-gui" port.             *
=> cvsup-snap-16.1h.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CVSup/snapshots/.
cvsup-snap-16.1h.tar.gz                       100% of  420 kB   62 kBps
===>  Extracting for cvsup-16.1h_2
=> MD5 Checksum OK for cvsup-snap-16.1h.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for cvsup-snap-16.1h.tar.gz.

You _could_ use "make makesum" to generate new
checksums or set NO_CHECKSUM to disable the checksum test,
however it is more likely that your checksums are correct
and the distfile isn't.

Maybe the distfile content has changed, but the
name stayed the same. Is the distfile fetched,
or does the port use a local copy? If a local copy
is used, delete it to see if that helps.

Fabian
--
http://www.fabiankeil.de/