Normally I upgrade my ports if I see new versions.
But now I have a question: I saw a new apache22 version (apache-2.2.2_1)
but on the apache site I could not find anything related to security bugs
or whatever. I *did* find a version 2.2.3 though (not yet in ports!)

So now I wonder, what is the difference of port apache-2.2.2 and the
latest one "apache-2.2.2_1"
Imho it should be nice to have some kind of info file in the port telling
the reasons to upgrade. Does anyone know?
Or should I just wait for apache-2.2.3 (can't be that long).

--
dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ The Power to Serve