If I may ask, out of curiosity. Why imap-uw and not something else that
supports maildir format instead of mbox? For instance, courier-imap or
dovecot are far better options.

Well, I don't normally work with Imap, so I was experimenting to find out which client would work best for me. This just happened to be the first one I picked. Courier would have been next. I may still go with that one.

Steven Lake
Business Support Representative
CoreComm Business Services
Contact Number: 1-877-557-2724
Direct Line: 1-517-664-8176

"Duct Tape takes over where skill leaves off"
        - Larry the Cucumber from Veggie Tales.

"But I was only trying to improve it!" - Dago
        - Monk: The Comic Strip (www.monkcomic.com)