On 7/31/06, Joshua Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   I installed wine on my 6.1 system but I don't see a config file
   anywhere on the system. Has anyone installed and used Wine
   successfully that could point me towards an easy FreeBSD how to? Or
   something similar. I told my 7 year old I would load a game for him
   and wanted to look for an easy how too.
   Sincerely,
   Joshua Lewis

There is a configuration utility I used, can't remeber the name, but
the name should be obvious using this - it'll create the base wine
directory and such like that:
$ ls /usr/local/bin | grep wine