justin wrote:

Hello,

I `ve got a spam problem and want to run a spamfilter.
There is only a problem i don`t no witch spamfilter to choose.
Can anyone give me a tip of a good and simple to run spamfilter???

Ok thanks,
Justin.

We run CanIT by Roaring Penguin. It is a commercial product that we currently support approx. 84,000 email acocunts on. They do have a free version for small scale operations. CanIT is a combination of spamassassin and mimedefang whith a web interface. You can run mimedefang and spamassassin standalone without the web interface and I believe they are using the GPL license.

Later,
Bob