Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
I wanted to ask if there is some sort of channel whereby he could be
given active support

See a need, fill a need.  Since you can clearly see the person wasn't given
adequate information, then go ahead and give him the information.  Unless
people like you and me and the rest of us ordinary users take responsibility
for these responses, a lot of them will fall through the cracks since the
developers have limited time to answer them.

Nobody ever complained about being given too much information.

Ted

Ok I did. lets see what happens

Chris