http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2076134&CatId=84

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16812207001

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16812162003

> First has a right angle connector.
>
> You were saying?
> {^_^}

 Well, according to all this, my nice new 3-ware
9550SX SATA II card has SATA I connectors and came
with SATA I cables. That seems, well, disapointing and
odd.

  Nicole

The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away
 -- Anon