Yuan, Jue wrote:
On Tuesday 01 August 2006 23:18, Erik Nørgaard wrote:
Yuan, Jue wrote:
What about the first question? curious too :-)
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/

is a good bookmark to have when you accidentially delete a post you
later want to look at.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply first.

To be frank, I just don't get what you mean. I don't see any previous post of this thread that talking about the first question. Am I wrong?

If you refered to STFW, then I could get your idea. And after google, gvinum is the substitue, right? :-)

I thought you wanted to know what the first question was (since I had deleted that from my reply), if you had accidentially deleted OP.

Obviously, I didn't answer it because I don't have the answer, so asking me for the answer to the first question is pretty much useless. If this was what you meant, the reply is: sit back and see if someone else responds on that.

Cheers

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt