On 1 August 2006, at 22:55, User Freebsd wrote:

If you want a truly user-friendly spam/virus solution, check out:

     http://www.renaissoft.com/maia/

I have this backing >200 VPS, including postgresql.org itself, and its literally a dream
Misuse of literally - but I can second that recommendation :-P
, as it allows *each user* to individually tailor their settings ...