Rus Foster wrote:

Hi All,
 I'm trying to work out if there is a way that I can get apache to handel
wildcard subdomains. Bascially what I would like is that if I have a user
joe with the subdomain joe.fsck.me.uk that apache will automatically
direct http://joe.fsck.me.uk and http://www.joe.fsck.me.uk to
/home/joe/public_html. Is this possible or will I have to setup everyone
manually?

If my memory serves me well:

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/virtual/domain.com/data
    <Directory /usr/local/www/virtual/domain.com/data>
        AllowOverride All
        Options Indexes Includes
    </Directory>
    ServerName www.domain.com
    ServerAlias *.domain.com
</VirtualHost>

/Andreas

--
Andreas Widerĝe Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Pragma AS

http://www.pragma.no