John pointed out a bug that I hadn't noticed, mainly because I was testing single host ... basically, I installed PHP5 on the backend, and stupidly didn't check to make sure that they *hadn't* gone and changed all of the DB access functions from 4.x :(

The bug is fixed, and I've tested using three different servers to make sure its being updated properly ...

For those that have submitted already once, please re-submit, since your data was added the first time through ...

And, there is now a port "/usr/ports/sysutils/bsdstats" that will install it in /usr/local/etc/periodic/monthly, thanks to John there too ... no changes to the script itself have been made yet, just a fix on the backend ...

Will work on adding pciconf support in next ...