On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Mark Kane wrote:

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006, at 17:18:04 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
Refresh the page, I've add a new table since, which I believe is what
you are asking for :)

Exactly. Just a couple minutes after I hit send, I saw that there and
thought wow, that was fast! Then again I didn't see my post on the list
yet so I thought maybe you already had that idea :)

I just added one in that is half way between the two ... so it shows major.minor releases, not just major, but stripping off everything after the - ....

I'm going to start playing with the devices report next ...

----