On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, David Schulz wrote:

Hello,

i have started to run this script , but for some reason i dont show up in the list. or maybe i do, but at least not the country from which i am submitting, china, has still zero entries. how can this be? my ip does resolve to a host in china when using some geoip lookup service...

I see China - 1 listed ... is that you? :)

----