On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, David Schulz wrote:

cool yes, now i see it also, but it wasn't there before right after i executed my script. is there maybe some sort of delay before the data appears?

Yup, but only as the database grows ... I'm using the pear GeoIP module to determine country, of course, but am only storying the 2 char value in the main table ... that links up with a second 'full name' table that I have a script that I run periodically to populate ...