Dear all,

I was wondering if the 4 primary parition booting
limit still exists. Is it possible to have

Windoze
Linux
FreeBSD
OpenBSD
NetBSD

on the same box in such a way that we can boot into
any of them?

I am particularly interested in the x86 arch with IDE
disks. I think this is possible on other archs with
SCSI.

What boot manager am I supposed to use? Does it
require setting something on the BIOS? Does FreeBSD
support booting from a point way off the first sector?

Thanks.

regards,
Girish