When I type
/stand/sysinstall

and go through the screens I get hung up in the ftp process. It keeps telling me that it hasn't been able to retrieve any packages, no matter what ftp sites I try or how many times I try. I select the site, it asks me if I'm multi-user and if the network is configured. I say no because it's a stand-alone machine and I'm the only user. It asks me about IPv6. I tried yes the first time and it couldn't configure, so I say no now. I forget what the next question is, but it has me select my connection. Since I don't know, I select that option. Maybe that's the problem? Please advise.
TIA,
beno