Hello everyone.

  I am looking into buying a cheap notebook computer (sub $800, the cheaper the
better). I have been playing around with FreeBSD for the last few months and
have decided to make it my sole OS, so I really want a notebook that's as
FreeBSD-compatible as possible. I know ThinkPad's the best for Linux (I would
expect the same for FreeBSD), but as they are a little out of my price range ;)
I was wondering if you guys had some other suggestions.

  Many thanks!

  J Kim