Hi All,

I recently installed Firefox 1.5 on a FreeBSD 6.1 system.
Mostly it seems to work fine with some apparent finickyness
about odd character sets.   Since it does not include Email, I
also installed Thunderbird which works as its own standalone.

But, when I am looking at a web page that has a 'mailto:' in a
tag and I click on the link to send a message to whoever, nothing
happens - presumably because there is no mail handler in Firefox.

So, how, in FreeBSD 6.xxx do I deal with this?   Can I make it
call up something like a plugin or whatever to handle that mailto:
Email item.    I haven't found anything that looks like a
configuration item for such as that.

Thanks for any help you can give,

////jerry