I have some problems with Sendmail (ref an older thread I posted):

pid 72284 (sendmail), uid 0: exited on signal 11
pid 72505 (sendmail), uid 0: exited on signal 11
pid 72672 (sendmail), uid 0: exited on signal 11

This happens every 30 minutes. It started after I upgraded from 4.7 to 4.11p19.

Is there some easy way I can reinstall sendmail completely getting it back
to the way it is when installing a fresh system? I don't want to tweak and
dig too much with this anymore so I rather start from scratch.

I know it's part of the base system, but is there some way to do this?

Thanks,
Andreas