Martin Miedema wrote:
I'm looking for a way to access (read only is fine) a FreeBSD partition on my Windows installation on a dual boot notebook (so Samba won't do the trick)

I read a couple of things after some googling about CrossFS which basically should be a UFS driver for windows. Unfortunately all these articles / posts are from 2001 / 2002 and the link that's in them no longer works: http://crossfs.bizland.com

Does any one know if this project still exists? and if not if there is any other alternative to use?

Martin.

FFS driver is doing the trick perfectly, it took a couple of reboots before I got it to work (only used hibernation in Windows since I installed FreeBSD so Windows didn't see the partition yet.)

I haven't tried UFS2tools.sourceforge.net yet, but I will definitely try.

Thanks every one for the great help :-)