Martin Schweizer wrote:
Hello Greg

I did installed an system sendmail/Cyrus imap/sasldb2 successfully. While these I run in a lot of troubles. If you're interessted I can send you my stuff about it.

I ended up doing a reinstall, and got it working. I also went with Dovecot this time around, and got that up and running as well. Everything was running well with Maildir, however I then tried to install spamassassin which ended up screwing something up. Sendmail ended up placing everything in the mbox files in /var/mail, instead of ~/Maildir. Not sure what happened, but I could not fix it. I ended up going back to Postfix, and that is at least delivering to ~/Maildir. SASL is working as it should though. Just have to get spamassassin and luser_relay working now.

Greg Groth