On 8/10/06, Frank Staals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can recompile sendmail, you'll have to have the kernel sources
installed though:

# cd /usr/src/lib/libsm; make clean; make obj; make depend; make
# cd /usr/src/lib/libsmutil; make clean; make obj; make depend; make
# cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail; make clean; make obj; make depend; make;
make install

you might want to read Jonathan Horne's page about configuring sendmail (
among other services ) :

http://dfwlpiki.dfwlp.org/index.php/Deploying_a_FreeBSD_Server#Configuring_Mail_Services

Thanks!
Nice tutorial.

I have dowloaded all sources from cvs to my system. Should I delete some old
sources/working dirs/etc from when I've installed software before or from
when I built world and kernel?

I guess they're under /usr/src somewhere.

Just worried about some old files with wrong config that might screw this
up.

Thanks,
Andreas