In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kenzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
> I put sshd_config back the way it was and rebooted and still got the same
> thing.
>  "Server Listening on 0.0.0.0 port 22 "
> is that suppose to be this?
> what else can I do?

You're supposed to get that message. What are you doing that's not
working, what is it doing that you consider wrong - and provide the
exact text of any messages, and what should it be doing.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              http://www.mired.org/consulting.html